• Built 1960
• Rebuilt in 2001
• 5 bed
• 3 bathroom (1 + .75 + .75)
• 3,480 sq ft
• 9,440 sq ft lot
• Hardwood and polished concrete floors
• Radiant heat on both levels
• Gas fireplace
• Custom built-in displays & shelves
• Custom Maple Murphy bed
• Wrap around decks on 2 levels
• Home theater
• Solar power
• High speed cabling throughout
• 1+ car garage
• Mature, low maintenance landscaping
• Quiet, dead-end street
• Walk to coffee, the lake & Seward Park
• List date: Thursday, June 18
• Open house: Saturday, June 19, 1-3pm
From the sellers...
We have so enjoyed this spectacular house and sense of community in the equally wonderful neighborhood where it's located. The quiet, dead end street makes it very private while also nurturing a friendly, tight knit neighborhood vibe.
Seattle has many iconic views, but this expansive view of Mt. Rainier, Seward Park, and Lake Washington (including the elusive Glacier Peak) is truly inspiring. It's iconic and it's rare. Even on days when the clouds are low and the mountain stays hidden, the space is filled with natural light.
Following the Nisqually earthquake, we basically rebuilt the home from the dozens of geotechnical pins up. The vaulted ceiling. The radiant heat. The technical features--media and networking. Seemingly endless storage space.
We have made memories across many years of delightful times with our family, and with our wonderful friends and neighbors. But it is too large for us now, and time for someone else to enjoy it as much as we have.
Questions? Interest? Let's talk!
Windermere West Seattle
4526 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116 www.DesireeLoughlin.com
Inspired representation since 2001.