8417 18th Ave SW
3 bed | 2.5 bath | 2,390 sq ft | $620,000
2,390 sq ft
5,146 sq ft lot
Arched doorways Leaded glass windows
Basement ADU potential (Kitchen, bath already there!)
Two off-street parking
Feb 19 (F)
Feb 22 (Sa) 2-4pm
Feb 23 (Su) 1-3pm
Map 8417 18th Ave SWClick to Map
From the sellers...
We have lived in our house for less than a year and then an out-of-state dream job offer was too good to refuse. Here are 10 things we will miss about our home. --Saul & Angela
1. Our tight knit neighborhood and kids' play dates.
2. Hosting dinner parties in our kitchen and backyard, including sharing fresh fruit from our trees!
3. Driving 15 minutes to Pike Place Market for weekly fresh flowers.
4. Our home's character and it's potential.
5. Walking! (QFC, Target, Home Depot, bank, gym, awesome White Center restaurants)
6. The attached income property. (Awesome tenants who love it too.)
7. Fast, easy commute to Fremont/Downtown even during rush hour.
8. Finished basement to welcome family, friends or even Airbnb guests. Feels like 3 properties in one!
9. Lincoln Park. So accessible, relaxing, and beautiful. Seeing whales on your walk is amazing!
10. We travel a lot and host friends and family constantly. A 13 minute drive to the airport is gold!
Let's talk shop!
Windermere West Seattle
4526 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116 www.DesireeLoughlin.com
Elite representation for buyers and sellers since 2001.